Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ove Lind and the Swedish Hoof School

I had the opportunity to attend one of Ove Lind's seminars last weekend. Wow! I had so many "Aha" moments listening to him. He's an amazing teacher of natural hoof care.

If you trim and want to learn from someone who really knows therapeutic hoof trimming strategies, you need to attend one of his seminars if you can catch when he's over here from Sweden touring.

I don't have any pictures to upload. Doh! A smarter woman would have pulled her camera out at least once while there, but there was just so much information to absorb, I didn't even think of it. Well, I did, but then I'd forget to go get the camera from the Jeep.

For some awesome info about slow hay feeders and articles on thrush and other important hoof issues, go to the website, swedishhoofschool.com

I would love to fly to Sweden and attend the school and tour the country and meet the barefoot horses. Horse owners there are way ahead of us in the barefoot movement. It's not new to them.

3 comments:

HBFG said...

Cool, I never heard of Ove...
I live in Sweden and just recently attended a clinic with Gene Ovnicek who is touring Europe from time to time...
I will definately google Ove Lind...
:))

Photography Kev said...

I also attended a 5 day clinic at Swedish Hoof School and took lots of video, it was an amazing course

Pat said...

Kev, you are so lucky! I want to do that one day. Have you posted any of your video on youtube?

Thank you for commenting!

Thank you also HBFG, for visiting and commenting.