Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm My Biggist Fan!!

Well finally! My big break into show biz has arrived! I knew it would happen someday!!
Just kidding.
But something fun just came up! I'm going to be interviewed regarding Natural Hoof Care (what else) with the Natural Horse Network.
This network, that I just discovered myself, is a great deal for horse people. Check out the website! I love it! There is so much great horse info packed into it!www.naturalhorsenetwork.com/horseradio.html

You can call or write in ahead of time with questions about natural hoof care. It's going to be a teleseminar, I'm told and I don't if that's webcasting or what exactly yet, but I guess I'll find out soon. I'm so excited!!

EVENT: NHN presents a session with Pat Wagner
DATE & TIME: Saturday, October 27th at 11:00am Mountain (10:00am Pacific)
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...


That's Colleen in the picture!

No comments: