Thursday, August 14, 2008

Neenah again.

Neenah has the most amazing horsinality of any baby I've met.


She has been so completely sweet and loving, it's kind of weird.

Most babies try a little nip, or kick now and then to see if they can get away with it. But I haven't seen anything, but a desire to be near humans.


She feels no discomfort when I come up behind her and push her bottom around. I did the imprint training on her and just played with her everyday. Haltering her the first time was a non-event and she is really starting to give to pressure and lead very well already.

She sure looks like her dad I think!

2 comments:

erik said...

Neenah is growing up to be a wonderful horse and as you said an "amazing horsinality". It is so nice to have a young horse show so much affection. This little girl knows who she can trust. She loves you Doc. e

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

What a cutie! I adopted a PMU rescue filly 4 months ago and she has been much the same, sweet as pie and SO easy to work with. I think maybe she is just so grateful to have found her home.
I read about the blind mare you rescued and it really touched me. I'll never understand how people can just throw away these creatures....